Established in the Year: 2018
Vision and Mission
Vision of the Incubation Centre
To provide an environment for the entrepreneurs to excel
Mission of the Incubation Centre
- To provide training on all aspects of entrepreneurship
- Build an Ecosystem to enable the stakeholders of JNTUA to be Creative and Innovative, leading to the creation of business models with Social Significance and Financial Growth.
Vision of the Skill Development Centre
To fulfill the need for skilled manpower across Engineering, Pharmacy and Management Sectors.
Mission of the Skill Development Centre
- To understand the needs and requirements of Industry and Society
- To provide world class machinery/ facilities that enable skill development
- To provide training on the Skills required
- The overall objective of the Skill Development Centre is to strengthen the capacities to improve the relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of their existing skills and reinforce them with the need-based domain-specific skills to respond to the needs of the individual, society and the economy.
- The Incubation Centre strives to identify talented students and motivate them to entrepreneurial and innovation works. The incubation centre provides facilities, ambience to develop ideas, mentoring and networking to reach goals of successfully launching a startup.
- Conducting training programmes in the field of skill development and incubation for Technology transfer.
- To up-skill the technological talent of the students at affordable costs
- Creating knowledge sharing mechanisms inside the University
- Providing guidance and facilities to entrepreneurs during incubation.
- Organizing different domain-specific training modules at regular intervals to cater to the needs of the youth of different backgrounds
- Institution Innovation Council is established under the aegis of MHRD innovation council
- A Startup is incorporated under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Conducted Training programs and Workshops related to Entrepreneurship
- The Skill Development Centre (Siemens Centre of Excellence) has trained 11,000 students that include both Engineering and Polytechnic students
- KIA motors is giving training to their employees in the Body Painting lab of Siemens Centre of Excellence.
- 5 Batches of students are trained in Dassault Systemes 3D-Experience Centre