Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTU Anantapur) is a state university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. In addition to 4 constituent colleges, JNTUA has 98 Engineering Colleges, 33 Pharmacy Colleges and 29 stand-alone MBA/MCA colleges affiliated to it. Since its inception, JNTUA is committed to develop and nurture technological education and intends to produce technical manpower of high quality, comparable to the best in the world.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur established Skill Development and Incubation Centre in 2018 to provide training on all aspects of entrepreneurship and to build an Ecosystem to enable the stakeholders of JNTUA to be Creative and Innovative, leading to the creation of business models with Social Significance and Financial Growth.
Our objective is to help students in making their ideas happen. The incubation centre provides facilities, ambience to develop ideas, mentoring and networking to reach goals of successfully launching a startup.
- To provide world-class machinery/facilities that enable skill development.
- To provide training on the skills required.
- To provide training on all aspects of entrepreneurship.
- To assist students/faculty/researchers in the commercialization of their innovative ideas.
To provide an environment for students where they can excel in their skills and turn their ideas into reality.
- Institution Innovation Council is established under the aegis of MHRD innovation council.
- A Startup is incorporated under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Conducted Training programs and Workshops related to Entrepreneurship.
- The Skill Development Centre (Siemens Centre of Excellence) has trained 11,000 students that include both Engineering and Polytechnic students.
- KIA Motors is giving training to their employees in the Body Painting lab of Siemens Centre of Excellence.
- 5 Batches of students are trained in Dassault Systemes 3D-Experience Centre.